cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Are Paradox Haircare

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Has anyone ever heard of this brand?  I hadn't until I got an email before off Feel Unique.  As the creator of it says, she was taking care what she put on her skin, but just using anything on her hair...that describes me atm tbh, I just grab whatever shampoo is nearest, and I think it's starting to show in my hair and scalp.  My scalp is really dry atm.  

Now obviously I don't just buy something because of the packaging, but if it's super cute then it does draw me in lol!  The hair elixir is in a hip flask design packaging!  😍  I do like the natural and free from edge to it, and I really do feel my hair is crying out for something atm, especially before I dye it!  

I'm thinking of getting a shampoo for myself and one for my Mam too, as drugstore shampoo in general just isn't doing it for me anymore.  

Heres an article on it - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-6729101/Beauty-therapy-new-hair-heroes.html 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: We Are Paradox Haircare

Anniie
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Sounds good, iv been using the yesto shampoo, lol o got a bargain from poundland, its like 98% natural and vegan friendly 🤘🏻

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've got a Yes To shampoo in blueberry @Anniie , it was ok, but I wasn't blown away.  £1 is an awesome price for it though!  😮

Anniie
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Its doing ok on my hair, mybhair was falling alooottttt , so i switched x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Not seen these before, it looks pricy!

I've been liking Shea Moisture and recently tried Hask Argan Oil which is fab, it makes my hair sooooooo soft! I'm going to try their shampoo and conditioner next Smiley Very Happy. x

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@DJMcCumiskey  ooh not heard of this but im intrigued. Will deffo look into this further 💕 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Yeah fairly pricey! @Pineapple  But I spend very little on my hair compared to other areas, and I think it deserves abit of a treat!  I think I need to get an SLS free shampoo as I think that's what's making my scalp so dry.  

Ive never heard of Hask, I'll have to check it out!  

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've just been reading up on them @BegumN and they do sound good! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey Have a look at Shea Moisture, they have a manuka honey shampoo free of everything Woman LOL. Mind you an SLS free shampoo will very likely not remove silicones from other products (conditioner and styling stuff).