cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Todays sample πŸ‹πŸ’ŒπŸ˜

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Today's sample (think they mistakingly put 2 in the envople) πŸ’ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜20190503_185945.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Todays sample πŸ‹πŸ’ŒπŸ˜

nzborn
Beauty Crush

Don't ya just hate that you are going to make the effort and send the other 1 back Cat LOL

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

What is it? Smiley Happy

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@nzborn  To be fair an extra sample is always a boost😁 but yes I'm sending one to a fellow community member as part of goodies that I'm sending back for helping me out 😁

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Pineapple  it is a John  Frieda shampoo lemon miracle oil masqueπŸ‹πŸ˜€

nzborn
Beauty Crush

That's lovely of you

@BeautySeeker-03 wrote:

@nzborn  To be fair an extra sample is always a boost😁 but yes I'm sending one to a fellow community member as part of goodies that I'm sending back for helping me out 😁

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I ordered one as well, but it hasn't come yet! Hopefully tomorrow Smiley Happy It's been a bit weird with the shipping I noticed, as well as what comes and what doesn't πŸ€” never got the Body Shop coffee mask...

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@BeautySeeker-03 

Mine came this morning! Nice big sample too x image.jpg

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Hopefully it arrives  soon @bonnieburton 🀞 &yeah I never actually received my body shop coffee mask either πŸ€”πŸ’‘ maybe there was a current amount &they were gone? Hopfully better luck next time🀞😊 Which is a shame cause never can have to much samples 😁 would be super chuffed if it arrives though πŸ™ŠπŸ’‘πŸ˜‚  x

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03 yep, can never have too many! Unless it's that Tom Ford sample, haha. Still holding out hope for the others! I'm waiting on some Clarins stuff, that lemon mask, a Smashbox primer and a coffee mask... probably more but I can't remember Smiley Tongue