cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

THE BEST hair mask ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

PHILIP KINGSLEY ELASTICIZER- coconut breeze!

99C2E675-2677-4B5C-98D6-2F7DBD801A99.jpeg

Now a days itโ€™s so hard to find a really good hair mask because there is so much choice out there; so Iโ€™d thought Iโ€™d share the best one Iโ€™ve found with you. Since I found this 2 years ago I havenโ€™t looked back since! Some will say itโ€™s quite pricey but it definitely does the job!!

I got mine from m&s for ยฃ33 (you can find them online for a bit cheaper) and you can also get a mini one to try out first! I get 150ml, I try to do it once a week and it lasts ages as you donโ€™t need to use a lot at all (spreads so well through your hair!!). This mask is AMAZING; you can put it on for 15-20 minutes or you can leave it on over night! (Which 150ml comes with a shower cap to use! I just wash mine out and re use it!)

Definitely is one for you guys to try if you want the best hair mask โ€”-PLUS I get coconut breeze because it smells amazing but you can get others!

XXX

15 REPLIES 15

Re: THE BEST hair mask ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Areej
Multimasker

@rebeccaowen17 @Thank you soo much for the suggestion,Iโ€™ve never tired a hair mask before, Iโ€™m quite careless when it comes to my hair, I do apply hair oil but that too not so reguler.

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

I love coconut scented things, what does this do to your hair? X

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@Leannekw  @Areej 

its amazing! It makes your hair so smooth, adds elasticity which is perfect as I dye my hair and makes it shinyโœจโœจ

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Totally agree!! I use the Pomegranate and Cassis one and it makes my hair so thick and shiny ๐Ÿ˜

It's definitely worth the money, and I really want to try the Coconut one too!

Have you tried any of the Philip Kingsley shampoos? I use the Body Building range and it's amazing x

Areej
Multimasker

@rebeccaowen17 Philip Kingsley is the king in hair right now, Iโ€™ve hurd so many good things and reviews

Yayyy excited to try the mask thank youuuu โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@EllenL After loads of reviews on this community, I tried the  elasticizer shampoo   Itโ€™s brilliant โค๏ธ

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@rebeccaowen17 

I love Philip Kingsley hair careโคSounds lovely with coconut perfect for Summer

Betty1
Multimasker

@rebeccaowen17 I live the elasticizer, it makes my hair feel bouncier and thicker, I'm starting to run out so need to re-purchase

I'd also recommend Christophe robin regenerating hair mask, it smells amazing and made my hair super shiny and bouncy. It's expensive so worth getting if it's on offer

@EllenL I just bought Philip Kingsley purple shampoo (not sure if it's been discontinued) really enjoying using it

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Areej wrote:

@rebeccaowen17 Philip Kingsley is the king in hair right now, Iโ€™ve hurd so many good things and reviews

Yayyy excited to try the mask thank youuuu โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@EllenL After loads of reviews on this community, I tried the  elasticizer shampoo   Itโ€™s brilliant โค๏ธ

Yay! So glad you like it - hair always deserves a treat and it always pays off ๐Ÿ˜Š

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I absolutely love the elasticizer!! I wanted to try the coconut breeze but am waiting for a bargain ๐Ÿค‘