cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Shimmery Opalescent Nail Polishs 😍✨😍✨😍✨😍✨

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Seriously cursing @Angelprincess87 because she got me thinking about nail varnish and now I want them aaaallllllll. The inner psychedelic in me loooves colour changing things and seriously how nice are these nail varnishes! Also cursing Debenhams for having a sale on and making it all the more tempting haha. What do you guys think of these colours? xxScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.05.50.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.05.05.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.01.57.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.01.51.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.01.45.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.01.33.pngScreenshot 2019-04-30 at 14.01.17.png

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Shimmery Opalescent Nail Polishs 😍✨😍✨😍✨😍✨

Julia
Beauty Icon

Waiting for pictures to show 😬

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Julia OMG how annoying. I'm doing free advertising for Debenhams after all πŸ˜‚

Julia
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  haha waiting patiently 

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@bonnieburton sorry. Love the Nails Inc Sparkle Unicorn.

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I'm only teasing @Angelprincess87 haha I think that's my favourite too πŸ¦„

Beauty1
Multimasker

I have a massive collection of Nails Incs nail polish as I love the brand so much including a couple from the unicorn range which are absolutely stunning. That Ciate nail polish looks amazing, will look for that one. Heart

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@bonnieburton  They all look really pretty, I love anything sparkly or shimmery.  I think my favourites from the ones you have posted are the Champaign shine nails inc duo and the Ciate ones in the shades supernova and desert lights. I'm the same, I need to stop looking on any website with a sale x

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Such pitty colours🀩😁

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@charljadepotter I'm a bit of a magpie myself! I like those colours too, but I'd honestly take any and all of them! Unfortunately, there's no sets or vaults or anything Smiley Sad

@Beauty1 you've been holding out on us! Let's see your collection xx