cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shampoo for coloured hair

Lola123
Nailing It

Hello everyone, 

I’m looking for a new shampoo that will help with maintaining coloured hair. The one I currently use really strips my hair and dries it out 

thank you Heart Heart

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Shampoo for coloured hair

Anniie
Multimasker

Try yes to cucumber shampoo for colored hair, its like 98% orso natural! Xx also try to oil ur hair half our before you wash x (wrap with clingfilm) xx 💖 @Lola123 

Lola123
Nailing It

thank you I will give this one a try

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Hi @Lola123 depending on what colour your hair is, if it has like an ashy or cool tone to it, it is recommended to use a purple shampoo, but if its a warm or golden tone you should use a sulphate free shampoo atleast to protect your hair and stop it from stripping the colour xoxo

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

John Frieda have a colour care shampoo which is really nice, I’ve read good reviews about the mane ‘n tail one too but I haven’t tried it myself . x 

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Lola123 using a non sulphate shampoo will extend the life of the colour. I use John Frieda and Charles Worthington for my hair.  I recently bought Maui from Boots as it was on offer but it causing hair loss in the shower. I have emailed the manufacturer and they have asked me to call them.  So avoid that one.