cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shampoo For Fine Hair

NyreeMc
Getting Lippy

Both the Philip Kingsley and Living proof seems to make my hair ‘full of air’ 

I’ll try to explain ; it’s like each strand has extra air surrounding it. So my hair looks fuller, but without and grit or product feel. Does that make sense? 

Plusa bonus is is my hair doesn’t look grease by the evening (which it can with heavier shampoos and conditioners) 

hope le this helps x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I love this https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/hair/treatment/fuji-green-tea-refreshingly-purifying-cleansing-hai... I don't use it every time I wash my hair, just every now and again.  It really helps to give Body to my hair, reduce the frizz, give it weight, and also gives a really good healthy shine which my Mam commented on!  

I think if if you take care of your scalp, then healthy scalp = healthy hair.  

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

Philip Kingsley Body Building shampoo is brilliant. I have baby fine, poker straight, limp hair and its the best thing I've tried.

MrsD
Total Glossip

I have baby fine hair too and as I am nearly 63 now I have tried all sorts of things over the years and have found the best thing with my hair is just to wash it every other day, preferably let it dry naturally or in colder weather dry a bit with the hairdryer. I have found touching my hair, unconsciously, makes it worse. Could you be doing that? I think s lot of us do.

ashleyjane
Getting Lippy

I have exactly the same problem! I am definitely going to try some of the recommendations these lovely people have suggested. I have been told the Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo is also supposed to be good for people with our hair type, has anyone tried this? X