Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensational peel off polish

Julia
Beauty Icon

20190506_181852.jpg

20190506_181835.jpg

20190506_181806.jpg

I got sensational peel off polish last week so definitely had to try. I try this today as I always like glitter on my ring finger and looks very nice. Hopefully it lasts long 😁

Who got this , have u tried what did you think?

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Sensational peel off polish

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Didn't get time with the rugrats to try mine yet! Thanks for pics, looks lovely on xoxo 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I missed out on this one but I do have quite afew peel off polishes. The shade you have is perfect for the summer vibes, color would look nice if it was in a lipstick too! 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Julia  looks nice no i did not get that iv stopped wearing nail varnish lol to much hassle removing it but peel off one sounds good maybe i ned to chk out the peeling ones👸

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

mine arrived in the post on Saturday @Julia have yet to use it.

The red colour underneath it looks beautiful, can never have too much glitter.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia How does this work?? Is it peel off when you are done with it or??? Confused!

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  I have only applied yesterday but still don't know about the peel as for now I doesn't seem that I can peel it off,  but on the sides I went out off the nail yesterday and painted the walls of the nail that just peeled off when it was dry 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia Will see then! Smiley Very Happy Could be quite nice instead of getting chips lol.

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapplewe have to  wait and see 😂

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia Is it peeling yet????