cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensationail peel off polish

Tarnjit
Multimasker

So ordered this sample, and didn't think it was really going to bea full bottle, wow go sensationail! I have their gel nail uv curing thingy and some gel polishs that don't chip once cured but new to this peel off polish and the colour is a lovely glittery one! Hopefully get time once kids in bed to try it on! Also got my hair sample for blonde hair, I have ombre from two years ago still in the bottoms of my hair lol so gonna apply and see if it gets blonder haha xoxoIMG_20190504_145334.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sensationail peel off polish

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit I got them aswell 😁can't wait to try the go blonder hopefully it works

Tarnjit
Multimasker

@Julia yayy!! @Yea even the go blonder isn't a skimpy sample, it's enough for my whole head so might get a few goes out of it as I have waist length hair 😜 I'm just going to use it on my ombre ends though xox

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit  I have short hair  so it looks like I can probably get two full head application  just hope it works...

Beauty1
Multimasker

@Tarnjit  I love colour of the nail polish, even better it was free! Lucky you, well done, enjoy it. Smiley Happy

Pixjanpat
Winging It

Looks amazing! How do you recieve these samples? xxx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit  yes well done i got the hair mask too i didnt see nail varnish one but you do enjoy xx

Tarnjit
Multimasker

@Boss786 @Pixjanpat @Beauty1 Thanks all, it was through signing up to the sensationails newsletter I think, also got a code for 20‰ of a future spend which is great too! X