cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Rituals - The Ritual of Sakura Products 😍🌸

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

So after collecting the beauty club sample box on Friday I can 100% say I have been converted to using body creams now, I fell in love with the scent all over again (I tried the foaming shower gel in this scent years ago and kind of forgot about it)  The Body Cream smells absolutely amazing and it feels so good on the skin, definite repurchase for me! 

I’ve had a look at other products in the same range and found they have a hand wash, spf Hand Lotion, and what I love the look of the most is the fragrance sticks 😍 I would love for my whole room to have this fragrance!  

Have you decided to purchase the body cream after trying the sample or any other products from the range? 

E7DE8350-E663-4068-85FD-266869644D15.jpeg

C134A043-CAD3-4E2F-AFC6-49EF1885EFD0.jpeg

A299EFE8-C09F-42AB-899D-078B32EF5409.jpeg

18AF45E3-E244-4BA4-94A2-C9752A7CB302.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Rituals - The Ritual of Sakura Products 😍🌸

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo  oooh that shower kidmt sounds nice i never got the sample of the shower gel so be good to tryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Areej
Multimasker

@sfbeautyxo I’m the same totally converted, I love the mild scent and the non greasiness feel.

@Boss786 how come u didn’t get yours ?, it’s really an  amazing  cream.

Beauty1
Multimasker

Rituals foaming showers are lovely especially Ayurveda, smells so sweet and divine. Also the Holi range has a cracking body mousse which like nothing else I have ever felt before, so totally unusual but absolutely lovely. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I looooooooove the smell too! And I love the shower gel so I think I'll be picking one up soon Smiley Happy. xx

Rabia
Glitterati

@sfbeautyxo  looks amazing,ing... I like the scent of this cream alot... would to try other things as well... are they available in debenhams stores .?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Rabia Yes they are!!! https://www.debenhams.com/beauty/rituals You can see the whole range here. xx

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

The scent is beautiful 😍🌸

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

It’s beautiful,I think I need to get the fragrance sticks next 😍

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I agree I love the foaming shower gels 😍