cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pillow sprays?

BegumN
Beauty Crush

So lets face it. We have all been there. For some strange reason we just cant fall asleep. And we all need our beauty sleep! 

I have had this problem for a while but recently it has been out of control. 

I was a bit sceptic about these sprays and oils however I am amazed. After using them for about 2 weeks I have noticed a difference. 

I just thought I would put this on here as I am sure many will relate and I hope someone will find this useful. 

Directions are simple: spray over pillow, oil on body. Smell is pleasant and soothing. Oil feels luxurious but not greasy, a little cooling sensation I feel. 

Has anyone tried anything like this before? What are your thoughts? I have also tried the REN version which is also amazing.

Edit: for anyone who cant see the image it is by thisworks 

20190321_184011_001.jpg

62 REPLIES 62

Re: Pillow sprays?

eza78
Multimasker

I can't see the picture you uploaded for some reason so I'm not sure of the brand you are talking about.  I got a This Works Sleep Spray mini in my M&S beauty advent calendar.  Like you, I was skeptical about pillow sprays but thought I'd give it a try.  The conclusion is that I love it!  It's such a soothing spray & makes my pillow smell divine.  The mini spray has lasted ages but will be very tempted to replace it when it does run out. 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@BegumN Iv heard if em but i just spray perfume lol and go slp lol if i can with a 4month old 🤭🤭

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

That's the one I use too @BegumN .  Some nights I just can't drop off, but a few sprays of this usually does the trick.  I've nearly run out actually, so need to stock up, I love it!  

I also like one by Neom too.  

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@BegumN  I have feather and down pillow spray. It has lavender and chamomile. I use it for my daughter as she goes through phases of taking a long time to get to sleep or waking up a few times in the night. It took a few weeks but she's back in her routine and spraying the calming stuff won't do any harm. As for myself, I go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow 😀😴💜

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@eza78  it is the same one i have uploaded Smiley Happy i managed to get a giftset of the spray and body oil combo. So in love with them

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Anniie  haha love this. Whats your go to sleep perf then 😂

Linziloves23
Getting Lippy

I really want to try the This Works one, prob because it's one that you see/hear about every where. Saying that though, I have the L'Occitane one and I am the worst for remembering to use it consistently!Screenshot_20190321-192506_Chrome.jpg

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@DJMcCumiskey  this is currently on sale on feelunique 75ml for 12.60 Smiley Happy

Never tried the neom one but will have to have a look. Which do you prefer?

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13  aaah i have tried that one also but not too sure about the scent. 

One can dream of being so lucky!