Did you mean: 

Opalex

Priya_13
In the Spotlight
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Opalex

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

I use this and I think it it's so good! I get parts 1 and 2 done at the salon and then number 3 to do at home. I have bleached hair too.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

There's a hairdressers near where I live that do opalex. I'll pop in this weekend and ask about it, thanks. 

eza78
Multimasker

I love Olaplex.  My hair was so damaged at the start of the year and with regular Olaplex treatments it's now in better condition than it has been in years.

Highlighted

LucyMedler
Getting Lippy

Love it!

got mine done at the salon by my hairdresser after I had my hair dye. 

Brings back the shine, feels stronger and less frizz. I’ve also heard that there is a new shampoo and conditioner coming out by Olaplex?!

eza78
Multimasker

@LucyMedler you're right, I think the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner has just been released.  x

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I had it done 1 time, Ive payed like 20 or 25 pounds more than what i usualy pay and to be completely honest I did not see a massive diference. hairdressers know how to handle and style your hair but after the first wash i felt like i didnt make my hair much better even after getting a no3 for doing at home. 

Emilyr1439
Winging It

I LOVE Olaplex! It's a revolution in the haircare world! I use the No.3 treatment regularly - at least once a week for my balayage hair.

It's truly saved my dry, damaged hair and made it manageable and actually look alive again! I didn't know how damanged my hair would become when I got it balayaged, and I suffered for about 8-9 months with horrible, dry, brittle hair that broke and didn't grow at all after having it coloured. It wasn't until I started using Olaplex No.3 that I started noticing a difference. My hair felt stronger, it actually had some of its old shine, it broke less and it was so much more easy to style - making the need for heat appliances far less than usual!

One thing I'd say, though, is to get a good moisturising and conditioning hair mask to go with it, because it can dry out your hair a bit if you're not careful. It's easy to think that it's a conditioning treatments, when it's really far from that. It's a bonding treatment that mends your hair from within, so it won't give you that silky feeling that a conditioning treatment would.

But I would seriously recommend you try it. The No.3 along with the No.1 and 2 salon treatments are incredible for your hair. And if your hair is particularly damaged or coloured then Olaplex is a must.

Hope this helped! Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

If you are having colour then 100% have a oplaex treatment it will save your hair from getting damaged but if you are looking to take your hair then a keratin treatment is much better they can be pricey but mine has lasted nearly 6months now xx

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

my daughter always uses it on her long blonde (coloured )hair  she is so impressed that she has started using the shampoo and the conditioner , I managed to get a small sample and I have to say I was also impressed with the condition of my tresses