cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Onion juice / Pulp Hair Mask - Day 1 πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

Multimasker

@Areej  Well done for trying it. And using the pulp in your hair wasn't the best idea lol πŸ˜† ohh well at least you have learned from your mistake.

When i tried this I noticed getting rid of the smell is actually really hard. Like you will still get hints of the smell wayyyy after its been washed out. 

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

@Areej That’s really interesting, look forward to hearing how it goes if you continue to do it, is it something that’s good to do once a week or each wash?

My hair lacks volume and I can’t keep buying Philip Kingsley because it’s so expensive. 
Well done for trying this to share with us! 

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

My hair also lacks volume @makeup-addict   and I use P K elasticicizer , I agree it is quite expensive although it is very good. Hair Mayonnaise is apparently quite good, I have not yet tried it out but @Areej  did a post on it not that long ago 🌺

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Singasong @And be prepare for your head to smell of onions for 3 days πŸ˜…πŸ€£β€οΈ

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@xMrmx @Haha definitely a bad ideaπŸ™ˆ oh yes the smell took roughly 3 days to go....it was horrid πŸ˜“

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@makeup-addict to be honest it’s on hold right Now because the smell actually takes 3 days or so to go away from your hair, which isn’t ideal when your working. Even though my hair felt really really great I’d try it again in the holidays. I would do it once a week which the juice only , and if your working weekends I’d do it early on Friday so by around Monday the smell is almost gone.

yeh I know what you mean I was buying the  aveda hair thinking tonic and it’s only a small bottle at Β£22 πŸ™ˆ

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

@Areej Ah that’s a shame about the smell πŸ§… don’t think I’ll be trying this for work then lol πŸ˜‚ 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@makeup-addict @Haha it’s potent 😬

Highlighted

Total Glossip

@Areej 

3 Days! Oh never!πŸ˜‚

Highlighted

Glitterati

I've been wanting to try this since you first posted but been scared of the onion smell. I may have to give it a go as I'm getting g too many greys now and hate it @Areej