cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUAI Hair Care

Crystal
Winging It

Hi Everyone,

Wonder if anyone has tried OUAI Hair Care products.  I would like to try the product which apparently puts volume into dry hair (!) part dry shampoo and part booster, sounds too good to be true, but wonder if anyone had any experience?  Was going to try Bumble and Bumble but then saw this - would love any feedback, thanks.  In case it helps I have chin length fine hair which needs body boost between shampoos.  Thanks to anyone who can help.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: OUAI Hair Care

SilviaP
Going Pro

I bought the cleanse shampoo and just received it so I will try soon. Never tried anything from this brand before 

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I haven't tried this brans but I can recommend Philup Kingsley One More Day which is a dry shampoo but also acts as a volume booster. My hair is baby fine, poker straight and limp and I need all the body I can get! I find this excellent.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crystal wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Wonder if anyone has tried OUAI Hair Care products.  I would like to try the product which apparently puts volume into dry hair (!) part dry shampoo and part booster, sounds too good to be true, but wonder if anyone had any experience?  Was going to try Bumble and Bumble but then saw this - would love any feedback, thanks.  In case it helps I have chin length fine hair which needs body boost between shampoos.  Thanks to anyone who can help.

I've just tried these this week! The Memory Mist is amazing - you can use it before you style (blow dry, curl) and then it holds that style until your next wash.

Also for volume I do love Bumble & Bumble, they've a new thickening range! The thickening shampoo and conditioner are fab but there's styling products in the range too!

Bumble & Bumble Thickening products

Crystal
Winging It

Hi All, thank you for the replies, so very much appreciated.  I was torn between Bumble and Bumble or OUAI but see somewhere in the media that Bumble have upped their game even more, so any use of B&B dry would be so gratefully appreciated.  Love the fact we can all share info as I guess we have all had moments where we are indecisive and take a leap of faith into the dark!  

SilviaP
Going Pro

I used now the Ouai shampoo a couple of times it does make my hair feel clean. I'm just not convinced that I like the sent 100%, is not bad don't get me wrong but is not the regular shampoo sent I'm used to.

MiaL
Multimasker

I haven’t tried that specific product, but I’m a huge fan of their range and I can certainly testify to their other products being incredibly effective. My faves are the Hair Oil and Wave Spray, and I couldn’t talk about Ouai without mentioning that their products smell absolutely heavenly.