Re: OLD WIVES TALE πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Awwww, true friendship. πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ˜‚

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Areej Mine is creeping all around my hairline. I wouldn't mind if it all just went at once, silver hair would be kinda cool! πŸ˜‚

Areej
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore You would rock that look ✌️ 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Suzy Hehehehe 😝

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Areej  I don’t believe in those tales. I dye mine, and I think eventually I’ll be back to blonde as it helps disguising grey hair.

I’m so jealous of @bonnieburton  and @DJMcCumiskey . 🀫 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 Same here, I don’t think it’s true, but I do hope they is some cure in the future  to banish greys forever 🀞

bonnieburton
Glitterati

@Michele82 neither of my parents went grey until they were about 55, so I've high hopes! That being said, I've noticed people age earlier in the UK  than in other countries - back in Canada none of my friends my age (30-40) have grey hairs yet! 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Areej  my mum said the same thing to me. When I had a few I just used to pluck them out. Now I have a few more, about 15 ish I dye my hair. In between getting it coloured I use root touch up and I've picked up a L'oreal  hair mascara which hides the little ones near my temples for the day. It's going to a long and hard battle keeping the greys at bay until I give up the fight and just go all white!!!!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Haha!  I think it's because redheads keep their colour longer?  My Mam doesn't have that many greys at all, if any tbh?  @Michele82 

donster
Living the Highlight

I always pull mine out. I try to tell myself the old wives tale is true so I wont do it but I do it anyway!Usually they grow at the sides and are quite concealed but every now and again one crops right out of  the top and its quickly pulled out, sparkly be gone!    Smiley LOL