cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nioxin hair care

Shopaholic
Winging It

I was lucky enough to be picked as a tester for Nioxin a while ago. It made my hair feel coarse but I put that to the fact that most haircare companies add plastic to their shampoos (was told this by my hairdresser).I have very fine,thinning hair and have to say, I could definitely feel a difference but only after about a month.Which is expected as it takes our bodies about 30 days to produce new cells.

Priya_13
High Brow

I've nearly ran out of my nioxin starter kit and I think 2 weeks is too short a time to see a real difference. I don't like the strong chemical scent and my hair feels dry. There's no real significant difference in volume of hair although I have noticed I'm not losing as much hair while washing and brushing it. I need to decide whether it's worth investing to continue my trial. 

Candles
Winging It

I think it is a treatment kit, I was told to use Nioxin by my hairdresser as I had slight hair loss after Radiotherapy,  it made a fantastic difference to my hair. Hope this helps! 

Candles
Winging It

I think it is a treatment kit, I was told to use Nioxin by my hairdresser as I had slight hair loss after Radiotherapy,  it made a fantastic difference to my hair. Hope this helps