cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Nioxin hair care

Priya_13
Glitterati

I won a competition and received a starter pack of Nioxin system 3. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts? 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Nioxin hair care

Elle18
Total Glossip

oh ive not even heard of it - what is it??

well one though for winning!

Priya_13
Glitterati

It's for thinning hair. It boosts hair growth apparently and there are different systems depending on hair type. It's worth a go, especially when it's free!

Elle18
Total Glossip

oh wow it sounds great!

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Wow! Well done @Priya_13! Admittedly not heard of it but once you’ve tried it maybe give it a little review x

Priya_13
Glitterati

I tried it yesterday and it had a strong scent of chemicals. The shampoo made my scalp tingly, not sure it's supposed to.  The conditioner was nice and creamy but the leave in treatment wasn't pleasant. My hair had more volume but didn't feel soft likes usual.  It's a scalp treatment to stimulate growth but I would expect it to leave it hair feeling nice.  I don't know if it works as I guess I would have to use it long term. I've got 2 weeks worth so I'll crack on 😁

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Ooooooo @Priya_13 I’ve never heard of this - is it for coloured hair, textured hair?thin hair etc or just for normal hair 💖💖💖

Priya_13
Glitterati

https://www.nioxin.com/en-GB

There are 6 different systems, I got number 3 which is for colour treated hair. I think Amazon sell it and starter packs are around £20-25. 

Elle18
Total Glossip

can you update us at the end of 2 weeks- would love to know what the outcome is @Priya_13

Priya_13
Glitterati

No problem I'll report back in a couple of weeks. 😁