cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

New nail trends?

Tarnjit
Multimasker

I'm getting my nails done this Thursday following a whole year of no nails! What's new and trendy? They are for my sisters wedding so I want to look all glamorous for them (big fat Indian wedding and all) ! I have seen these heart nails quiet a bit that I like 😍 and I had unicorn galaxy inspired nails last time. What do you suggest? I'm wearing an orangey yellow outfit for the religious ceremony and a grey dress for the reception and i know my nails are going to last much longer than the wedding lol but would love for my nails to go with my outfits on the day for pics etc as me and hubby want to get their camera man to do a few family shots of us as we will already be done up (okayed by the bride and groom before anyone thinks I'm. Stealing thunder lol).

Looking forward to seeing some pics etc for anything you recomend?! I've been scouring insta and Pinterest but my head hurts from so much options!! LolScreenshot_20190315_141515_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20190315_142756_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20190315_142947_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20190304_232435.jpgMy nails last time I got them done.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: New nail trends?

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I must admit I am very boring when it comes to nails πŸ™ˆ I tend to get American polish but what about these? I love the way the pink and grey transitions. 4985CBD1-B2D4-431C-BED3-C385369843FF.jpeg

JennnCore
Glitterati

I'm abit of a creature of habit when it comes to my nails. Generally they're pretty simple and coffin shaped. Although I made an exception for Halloween and Christmas quicksquare_2019320111039685.jpg

quicksquare_2019320111115807.jpg

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 I'm just as boring Smiley Very Happy. Love this look and would pick something similar too. xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  I would not manage with long nails even my short nails get stuck in my hair πŸ™ˆ 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Oh yes long hair is a trouble πŸ˜‚. I break mine a lot smashing them in random things. Or cut them while cooking, you can say I'm a bit clumsy πŸ˜…πŸ˜….

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Yea I cant get them as long as the ladies in the pics! Usually half that size!! Esp with kids it's just not gonna happen, I usually go for something simple on normal days, just looking for something a tad fancier because of the wedding 😊 thank you ladies for your suggestions @Pineapple @SophieG1 @JennnCore  xoxo

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit  Hope you have a lovely time and I’m sure they will look beautiful πŸ’•

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit I was not too helpful sorry! I'd go for some kind of a fun French nail variation, I love them!

ANGELICAREDLIPS
Nailing It

Stunning pics.....did they take long???? Are they gel ????πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…β€β€β€β€πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…