cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nail buffer

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

I was thinking of buying a nail buffer. I haven't used one for many years but I read they weaken the nails and I stopped. Does anyone use one and if can you recommend one please?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Nail buffer

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I bought one many years ago from a Stand that was in the lowry outlet which came with a lovely nail gel to give that extra shine but then I either finished or misplaced it so now I buy the superdrug 4 way buffer block and My nails have come out lovely and shiny smooth after using this. It makes polish application look even prettier. Nails even looks nice left on their own if you have nails strong enough and a job that doesnt demand sacrifices to the nail gods every other day like mine. Ive had several uses out of it and its still working fine.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Ashli  ta...I used to buy the nail buffers from the body shop but that must have been over 10 years ago. Luckily my nails are strong and my job involves tapping away on a keyboard so minimum impact on the nails. 

SaMMi23
Multimasker

Yes i too would say 4way buffer block as it works great on my nails. Very smooth and shiny and lasts at least 3wks the most if youre not doing the daily washing up!