cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUXE: do you like it or not? 🤔

Michele82
Beauty Icon

Just to let you know my lovelies, since my children went back to school, I’m not having much time to spend in the community. I’m trying to catch up as lots of newbies also have joined over the weekend and there’s millions of posts to go through.

Thank you @Boss786  for posting about NUXE again, so I had the chance to grab this bargain.

They arrived yesterday. The ”Or” gives a beautiful glow to the skin as you’ll see in the pictures below. To me it smells like tanning lotion. 🥴

The “Florale” reminds me of grandma’s old perfumes. 😜

The original has a strong smell and I didn’t like it, but after a while it settles and disappears. 🙏🏻

It wouldn’t be something I would purchase tbh, so I’m happy I have paid only £0,99. 😉

A684DF2B-54AE-4DAF-8FC8-56FEA8DAA582.jpeg

794A7C1E-134B-4281-A234-1A356D7E0111.jpeg

4A3A5452-298A-4432-89A0-7ED77ACC06E5.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: NUXE: do you like it or not? 🤔

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  glad u got it😍😍

Il be mixing my gliterry one in foundation😉

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 i still waiting on mine😞

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  I have been using  Nuxe for about 8 years now. I love the multi purpose dry oil. It's great to take away on hols as I use it on my hair too. 

makeup-addict
Multimasker

Thanks for the review @Michele82 I haven’t tried NUXE

Highlighted

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Nice to know it works for you! Do you like their smell? Which one do you prefer? 😊

@Boss786  Thank you again for posting about it! Please let me know the results of mixing it with the foundation. 😉

@NadiaS88  Hopefully you’ll get it soon. I thought mine came very quickly as they said it would take 4 to 6 weeks. 🤔

@makeup-addict  My pleasure lovely! 🤩

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  I've never really thought about the smell to be honest. I have only ever used the original dry oil but a large bottle lasts for ages. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Right! Maybe I’ll get used to the smell. Thank you! ☺️

Mid12
Winging It

@Michele82 Thanks for sharing 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Mid12  You’re welcome!!! ❤️❤️❤️