Is this at Debenhams???

Re: Mystery gift

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I want to know what the gift is! Woman Very Happy

Sadi05
Nailing It

Me too ๐Ÿคฃ I can compromise on the mystery/surprise bit and would prefer โ€˜choose your own complementary giftโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Pineapple @Rabia 

Julia
Glitterati

@Pineapple  is a mystery you can't know ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia @Sadi05 Hahaha, I like knowing what the gifts are, otherwise I'm not too tempted at all. That's why I haven't subbed for any beauty boxes. With my luck I'd get a couple of perfume samples I don't like, a lipstick shade that I wouldn't use and incompatible skincare, maybe some blow dry product for good measure because I never do it Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy.

Ashli
Living the Highlight

Its online only - the last mystery gift I recieved was couple of perfume samples and rituals hand cream which I already have. The only good thing I got was the color changing lipstick queen.

You'd think you would get something more worthwhile considering you have to spend ยฃ60 to qualify!

Julia
Glitterati

@Ashli @Pineapple  you girls have just put me off now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't want perfume samples as a mystery gift lol

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia Haha sorry to be so pessimistic but yeah, the last one looked pretty lacklustre, especially since you can get even more of them thrown in your face on a busy day out. Woman LOL