cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

My missed parcel πŸ™ˆ

Areej
Beauty Icon

Yesterday I missed a parcel as I wanted a lie in 🀣 so today I went to collect it I didn’t have any idea what it was, but when I got home and opened it I was happy and surprised πŸ™‚ I got an email about two weeks ago about testing hair care products from Noughty, you had a choice of a few products and I choose a shampoo for fine and limp hair, and to be honest I was expecting a small sample size. But to my shock I got a massive full size 250 ML , and I had a quick sniff of it it smells Amazing πŸ™Œ 

54AB81AE-5500-4F21-BB68-D2459FD1D3C4.jpeg

21 REPLIES 21

Re: My missed parcel πŸ™ˆ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's great when you receive a full size when you were expecting a sample size @Areej , hope it works for you. Congratulations on the selection. Smiley LOL

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@Areej That’s great, it’s a full size product, I have used a hair serum of Noughty, which is very good.

Mid12
Nailing It

Congratulations on selected @Areej  that’s a full size lovely surprise i love surprises enjoy it lovely 

Highlighted

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Oh wow!

hope this works great on your hair @Areej 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Areej 

Congratulations on being selected lovely, πŸŽ‰ iv never heard of this brand before, let us know how you find it ☘🧑πŸ₯°

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1thank you, I’m getting my brother to test this one, don’t want my hair falling out πŸ˜‚ 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Yusu1234 @Thank you, I’ve never tried this brand before, but I opened it and loved the scent so I’m hoping this will be good 🀞

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 @Thank you πŸ™‚ your so sweet ❀️

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad Thank you, my hair just improved after falling out loads due to stress, so I asked my brother to test it πŸ˜›