cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisturiser for mature skin

Jazz
Fresh Face

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone haas recommendations for a good moisturizer for mature skin. My daughter gave me an estee lauder one which is quite nice but I find it a bit heavy for mornings. 

I have dry skin

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Moisturiser for mature skin

BeautyWithin1
Nailing It

Have you tried looking at Liz Earle or Clarins range? They are really good

science_geek
Going Pro

Hey @Jazz, I’d recommend Clarins restorative or extra firming range. If you go in to a Clarins store they’d be more than happy to do a skincare consultantation (usually 25mins) to see what your current skin is like and suggest products but the restorative range should be nice for you. My mum uses this range and really loves it 😊 x 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Jazz  hey have you tried elizbeth arden their good an bareminerals is super go to the counters they will help you xx

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Jazz  I've had a sample of the estee lauder moisturiser and found it to be too heavy. I used it as a night cream.  I'm using Boots lift moisturiser which is anti ageing. I'm on my second one, it's very light but effective. Its normally £12 but I got it recently for £6 on offer. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Jazz I find Estee Lauder really heavy and not too nicely scented. Another vote for Clarins, their skincare is fab!

Jazz
Fresh Face

@Pineapple @Priya_13 @Boss786 @science_geek @BeautyWithin1 

Thank you all so much for recommendations i will be sure to try them all out Smiley Happy 

Or hint to my daughters haha

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Jazz You're welcome! Mother's day is almost here too 😊😊😊😊.

Hiffi
Winging It

Try L’Oréal, they have some good ones @Jazz 

AliB85
Getting Lippy

Hey. I can't necessarily say I have recommendations but I worked in dermatology for a few years and any moisturiser is good for your skin. Unperfumed may be better though. If you have dry skin a cream or ointment is better as a lotion will be too watery. You need to moisturise several times a day and bare in mind that soaps will dry your skin out. (sorry nurse me is coming out there)