cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Missing my hairdresser πŸ’•

Glitterati

Looks like it may be some time yet before hairdresser's can safely open. Meantime I'm trying to look after my hair as best as I can. I'm rarely using my hairdryer and straighteners even less. I have also been using a weekly hair mask and have nearly finished this skin chemist one. The first time I used it I hated the feel of my hair after rinsing and used a conditioner as well otherwise I couldn't get a brush through it but that week I had much less hair fall or breakage so kept using it and from the 2nd use was able to use it without then adding conditioner.From March Skin Chemists boxFrom March Skin Chemists box

When I finish this tomorrow I'll then start on my new Philip Kingsley products which I got thanks firstly to link in @bonnieburton 's post and then @Beauty1 sent me a link also. I've had great results from elasticiser before but the PK weekly shampoo and mask are new to me and will hopefully brighten my colour up a bit.IMG_20200520_154206.jpg

I've also bought quite a few things from Josh Wood colour. I'm saving the gloss and permanent colour until my roots get worse but tried the root touch up pen as soon as it arrived. It was really easy to use but I didn't like the feel of it I my hair afterwards, it suggested using a hairdryer while working it in which I didn't do so will try that next time.IMG_20200505_110211.jpg

IMG_20200520_154529.jpg

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted

Re: Missing my hairdresser πŸ’•

High Brow

Please let us know how you get on will all the products @Annmac 

Also really want to know about Josh wood colour shot and whether it's worth it

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Gosh your hair is getting some great brands and products applied on them @Annmac . You were the very sensible one to order 2 lots of Philip Kingsley, I wished I had done thank too. I have never used Josh Wood so look forward to your thoughts on them. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

I'm hoping the colour shot lives up to reviews @Sabina123 I'll let you know!

Highlighted

Glitterati

My hair needs all the help it can get @Beauty1 I'll do another post once I've tried products

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I know the feeling @Annmac , that's great I look forward to it. 

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

@Annmac you have some great products .

I haven't had my high lights done since December 😣

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

Wow great @Annmac . You had a great products. I love it πŸ₯° Josh wood colour is new for me 😊

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Lots of lovely treats for your hair @Annmac  but first time I've ever heard of Josh Wood Shots so that's very intriguing! Glad you managed to get some PK aswell. Can't wait to hear more about it soon Smiley Happy x

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Annmac Such a nice collection of hair products !!

That root marker is something new for me but Josh wood products seems amazing πŸ™‚