cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magical hair spray that keeps hair frizz free

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8969120/frizz-heat-hair-spray-summer-humid/

I have tried so many products over the years to tame my crazy hair. My hair was lovely and straight when I left for work this morning but by the time I got home it was fluffy. I forgot to apply my Sebastian hair oil which helps but £24 is a bit much for a hair spray. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Magical hair spray that keeps hair frizz free

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 fortunately I don't have frizz problems so can't help tou with that unfortunately,  but wanted to ask how you doing with the milkshake products? 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  KKW hairdresser uses this must say it looks amazing. I have super thick frizzy hair but I always find products just instantly make my hair greasy bar the milkshakes spray loved that but mine went all thick so had to bin it 😭

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  lucky you.  The milkshake mousse is great.  It works really well when I straighten my hair and it maintains the style longer. I had a sample of the other leave in conditioner but it wasn't as good as the mousse. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SophieG1  my hair is fine but I just have lots of it. Its hard to get the balance between having a nice sheen to looking greasy. I have had the same problem with some products too.

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Did you get the shampoo  in the same line as the mouse? They work very good together 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  I got the moisturise plus shampoo too. Both products are really good 😁

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 oh love the smell of vanilla in the shampoo,  I'm just about to finish mine need to order them soon

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Priya_13 I have the same hair as you! If you find something that actually works without making your hair greasy let me know XD

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@bonnieburton  I like Sebastian hair oil. I only use a tiny bit on my hair not near the roots and it seems to work fine. I've also tried Avene smoothing fluid which was very good. Both pricey but good value because they last a while. I won't be buying the wow hair spray, it's not something I use.