cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Lockdown re-opening Hairdresers v Beauty salons

Glitterati

I know but it's frustrating cos even hairdressers get close to you when doi g their job. It's not like they can keep 2mtrs away so it's strange that salons and nail bars cant open @Beauty1 . Oh well, we shall gave yo wait it out!

Highlighted

Glitterati

I think there's going to be big queues for beauty appointments too @Tallatz . We'll have to wait it out!

Highlighted

Glitterati

I'm sure she will! Just glad things are opening up again. But still scary when you read about local lockdown measures are coming in place πŸ˜” @Katrina777 

Highlighted

Going Pro
What do you mean about local lockdown measures? U mean like masks etc? As I dont watch the news u see usually just read updates from time to time. Try not to fear they just want to gain control. @Sabina123
Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Sabina123  Hair salon for me ,everytime. In fact I've got a precious hair appointment on the 7th July πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ my stylist got in touch ,I was so excited. Better than winning the lottery 😊

Highlighted

Glitterati

True @Sabina123 , like people have long queues at every shop similarly it will be to get appointments.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 ive never ever had a massage im too shy hahaha πŸ˜… though i would love to try it out at some point , but im desperate for a hair cut for sure 

Highlighted

Glitterati

I'm sure you will have seen by now Leicester  is in a local lockdown @Katrina777 

Highlighted

Glitterati

That's good to know @Galara01 . And you wont have to wait long!

Highlighted

Glitterati

I know @Tallatz !!