cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Lockdown re-opening Hairdresers v Beauty salons

Glitterati

As we know from 4th July Hairdressers will be able to open but any other beauty salons are  not  allowed to open till much later

What are your thoughts?

Personally as much as I need a cut I *need* a massage and facial more (ax well as waxing!) But going to have to wait much longer. I really thought the would open ALL salons at the same time!

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Re: Lockdown re-opening Hairdresers v Beauty salons

Going Pro
I wish they were opening as well too. My eyebrows need threading and I need a wax too. I got myself a trimmer so I dont get to hairy lol I am so looking forward to when beauty salons open thoughSmiley Very Happy. I will b wearing my masks when they do open just to feel a bit safer. @Sabina123
Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

I am waiting for hairdresser for my children hair cut @Sabina123. I managed myself every thing I have to wait at least a month because I cannot wait for long queues.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 I really need my brows shaping ASAP as right now I'm look pretty like Bushra I can clean it but that's about it 😂

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Baby steps @Sabina123 , I guess we don't know what will happen next if everything was allowed to open right away. Salons are certainly going to be extremely busy when they open.

Highlighted

Glitterati

@Sabina123 , I need to go for my eye brows and upper lips but also thinking about safety measures.🥺

Highlighted

Glitterati

I can wax my own legs using wax strips but its everywhere else I cant do it on my own especially underarms @Katrina777 . I was asked by my beautician yo get in touch to let her know what treatments I had already booked with her just after lockdown started so hoping I may me one of the few first in line!!

Highlighted

Glitterati

I cant wait in queues either @Rlp !! Although I'm going to wait for a couple of weeks before going to hairdresser!

Highlighted

Glitterati

I was really good at the beginning of lockdown keeping my beauty regime up but even my eyebrows need shaping again @Ashli !!

Highlighted

Going Pro
Sure she will fit you in. I need a bikini I cannot wait lol ;p I go to a store for beauty. My hairdresser works from home so glad about that. @Sabina123