cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave in conditioners

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Does anyone use leave in hair condtioners? I tried one or two many years ago but I don't like hair that feels like there's product in it. I'm sure there are some good ones out there now.

My friend recommended this one https://www.boots.com/beauty/hair/hair-treatments-and-masks/kristin-ess-weightless-shine-leave-in-co... 

33 REPLIES 33

Re: Leave in conditioners

Julia
Beauty Icon

20190330_210815.jpg

Yes @Priya_13  I use this whipped cream which is a leave in conditioner  at is really good it leaves hair so soft and manageable  is amazing and the smell oh god is beautiful ❤ 

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13  aaah i use them only when hair super dry. I love the aussie brands one its really nice Smiley Happy 

I think theres a loreal dream lengths one too which also is lovely

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Thanks @Julia  I've just googled it and there are loads of 5 star reviews on Amazon for it and it's not a bad price at £17.50 😁👍

Julia
Beauty Icon

Oh you can buy directly from Milk shake check them on Instagram or on google they have lots of other products and their professional brands I bought from my hairdresser back in November and it last ages I haven't finished even half of it  @Priya_13  oh and in their  website you'll find fhey do small sizes as well so you don't need to splash the money 😉

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@BegumN  thanks I'll check them out. My hair is always dry as it's naturally curly. Although I used a pantene intense treatment this morning and it feels okay today. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  thanks again.  I'll maybe start with a mini size and see how I get on.  I've never heard of the brand. I only discovered Alterna hair care and Sebastian hair oil after my last visit at the hairdressers. 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Well I didn't know the brand until I went for my hair cut I November and my hair felt so soft smoth beautiful I went 2 days later and bought the shampoo and the leave in conditioner but I didn't get a wash off  condition 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I'm using an oil right now but I'd love to find a nice leave in that's not a styling product. My hair is so dry it cries for moisture all the time Smiley Sad. xx

donster
Going Pro

@Priya_13 I don't tend to use leave in conditioners as they can weight my hair down.

@Julia Milkshake products smell lovely! My salon uses them too.