cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE Q&A: Jacqui Ripley at Tangle Teezer - Hair

J-TangleTeezer
Getting Lippy

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jacqui, Director of Brand Communications at Tangle Teezer, I'll be here answering all your hair related Tangle Teezer questions tonight for an hour.

All questions are welcome from what brush works for your hair type, how our magic teeth work and how to achieve a healthier blow-dry without the use of straighteners.

Additionally, the best question wins an exclusive Tangle Teezer goodie bag to address all your hair needs. 

To ask a question, press the 'Reply' button and I'll answer as many as I can.

See you at 7pm Smiley Happy

57 REPLIES 57

Re: LIVE Q&A: Jacqui Ripley at Tangle Teezer - Hair

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Hi @J-TangleTeezer 

will be popping back at 7pm (if kiddies go to sleep 😀)

My post partum hair is coming out every time I brush it (surprised I am not bald!) it’s gone very very fine and i don’t think my current hairbrush is helping. Will the tangle teezer be gentle and help prevent breakage to my fine and fragile hair?

thank you!

JennnCore
Glitterati

Where did the inspiration for the tangle teezer come from? ❤

JennnCore
Glitterati

What are the main differences between the different teezers for different hair types? 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Will you be adding any new tweezers to the range?

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I’ve always been told that brushing your hair whilst it’s wet is very damaging for your hair, how does the Tangle Teezer Wet Detangler prevent this? 

Rabia
Glitterati

@J-TangleTeezer 

thanks for giving time to us... Tangel teezer is on my wish list... especially for my daughter. She is 7 years old and she hates brushing her hair. Every day especially morning times it’s a big trouble to brush her hair as they get tangled a lot. She has straight not silky hair normal hair type .  I use L’Oréal shampoo and conditioner kids one for her. Only the day I use conditioner she doesn’t cry 😢 but the next day problem starts . What do you suggest for her. Me and my daughter has same hair type that gets tangled easily.. which tangle teezer is going to be best for both of us .  Do you have any special type for little girls . 

Thank you 😊 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hi @J-TangleTeezer , glad to have you here to answer all our questions! Smiley Very Happy

My hair gets so easily tangled, it's thick and wavy and quite dry and a big mess oftentimes Woman LOL. Somehow I haven't ever tried a tangle teezer yet, maybe now is the time!!

I have 2 questions for you,

First, what is the best way to use a TT? On dry or wet hair? With/without product?

And second, do you have a funny story involving TT? Please tell! Woman LOLHeart

Loula0104
Fresh Face

Hi @J-TangleTeezer 

My hair can sometimes look a little flat, what Tangle Teezer would be best to create some volume?

Thanks

sdfs
Fresh Face

Hi Jacqui

What's the difference between your blow drying brushes and my normal bristle brush I use? Looking to switch up my routine!