cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIMITED EDITION Ritual of Tsuru ♥️ 🦢🇯🇵

Michele82
Beauty Icon

Yesterday I spotted a new and limited edition at Rituals called Ritual of Tsuru.

CFD2FEAD-5FD6-4B98-ABEB-D989F6D01975.jpeg

Today is the release of the range and if you spend £45, you can get a diffuser. If you spend £50 or more, you can get a foaming shower gel of the range and there will be makeovers, hand and arm massage and many more things happening in stores.

While I was browsing the range, I was offered a delicious and organic chai tea. The Ritual of Tsuru features turmeric, liquorice root, cinnamon and ginger. 😋

DAAB23F7-B6F4-438F-A26F-64D1D7A8E00B.jpeg

“According to Japanese legend, the graceful crane, or Tsuru, was believed to live for 1,000 years, symbolising peace and prosperity. By sharing this bird of happiness with our loved ones, we wish them good luck, good health and a life filled with joy. The Japanese believe that folding a thousand origami cranes will fulfil your wishes and grant you a life filled with good luck, good health, peace and prosperity.”

18 REPLIES 18

Re: LIMITED EDITION Ritual of Tsuru ♥️ 🦢🇯🇵

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@Michele82 I have a very sensitive skin and loads of other products give me a really bad rush, but these are @KikaSte approved! Smiley Happy Haven't tried this range, of course, but The Ritual Of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel 200Ml - Rituals is my Heart Smiley Happy

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 omggggg Michele where is this?!? I'm actually dying to go to a rituals store for this experience!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Hue_beauty  It’s going to be in every store in the UK. Where do you live? It worth checking if you’ve got a store near you 😍😍😍

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte  That’s great to know it works for you! I also like Ritual of Ayurveda, but can’t use all the products because my little one is allergic to nuts and it contains almond oil 😉

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@Michele82 Sorry to hear about the nuts allergy! Smiley Sad I still don't know what I'm allergic to, but at least I've managed to find a few products that doesn't cause any problems to my body. When I came to UK I was a bit desperate, because my usual scincare products for some reason are not available in UK, but I felt like my skin is drying out and rash, especially on my back, was a nightmare. 

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 nearest one to me is all the way in Westfields so that's quite a distant but I feel it will definitely be worth it!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Hue_beauty  You can make the most of your visit to Westfield going to other stores as well. I hope you can make it! 😍

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte  I would be happy if it was only nuts, but she’s  got quite a few allergies 😫 Thank you anyway! 😉

Sorry to hear about you as well, what skincare do you use and from where did you get it before?

Maybe it’s not allergy but you are sensitive to a few ingredients. Have you considered dermatitis or eczema? It worth booking an appointment with your GP. If that’s the case, you’ll need different moisturisers and steroids cream. I hope you can sort it out lovely ☺️

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Michele82  love smell of cinnemon! Will need to check this out! Thanks for.sharing!