cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s hot hot 🥵

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Currently 30 degrees in Birmingham wish the Kiehls was a big enough bottle to cover my whole body 😂 it’s so hot my daughters sweets melted 🤣 don’t forget the SPF today.....

25 REPLIES 25

Re: It’s hot hot 🥵

Areej
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 And I was typing the review for this now 😝 and I’ve got to go and give dogs a bath right away yeah we need a bigger bottle 

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Feeling the heat. I'm waaaaay too much of a pale goth for all this sun! Me and the tiddly have been playing in the paddling pool but have now retreated inside 😂

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It was really warm here yesterday, but the sun has disappeared today @SophieG1 🙁 It's still warm, but it's muggy...the kind of weather that just drags you down and you can't sleep.  

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

It all got too hot for my little one so hes gone inside for a nap with the OH while I occupy his paddling pool 🙈. We are up to 33 in Reading XO

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  I'm living in SPF today 😂😂 

SparkyJ
Going Pro

@SophieG1  If only it was! Me and the kiddies are hiding in doors with a bubble machine, seems to be doing a good job distracting them it’s just too hot for them outside ☀️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  yes its goid isnt it we got a barbacue in the go😋☺😋

Zuzu
High Brow

@SophieG1 i am facing the fan.. the weather is super hot 😭

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  it was roasting Alday here on aberdeen today now the sky's have opened its poring down & thunder⚡☔😂