cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

I made a Boo Boo ๐Ÿ˜’

Beauty Icon

I was after the Aveda hair thickening tonic (which I love and already put a review up about) because my bottle just finished, and when I went into pick up my Motherโ€™s Day perfume gift I picked up a bottle thinking it was just that. And then found out it was something completely different when I got home and compared the writing on the bottle ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธand itโ€™s very very similar ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™ˆ I guess now I can do a comparison of the two ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

FB3EA3D9-F233-4461-9778-CAA0EEEA99F4.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: I made a Boo Boo ๐Ÿ˜’

Beauty Icon

Oh no I can't tell you how many times I've picked up wrong products thinking its the same one too @Areej but yes it'd be nice to compare the both now and I hope it works for you too xx

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Ooh looking forward to what you think of this one, I get annoyed when I pick something up thinking itโ€™s something else but you really find some amazing products this way lol. Often products you wouldnโ€™t think about purchasing but they turn out to be great x

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Ashli this is the first time itโ€™s happened ๐Ÿ˜“It looks like the product would work the same but Iguess will only find out when I test it out โค๏ธ

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo Hey long time โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ To be honest I didnโ€™t know about the volumizing  tonic existing so in my head I had thinking itโ€™s thickening tonic and just picked it, your right this might just turn out to be amazing, will find out when I test it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Areej Does this thickening product work for you, I am loosing so many hairs these days.

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Areej  Things sometimes happen for a reason ,so this could well be a new favourite 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I am glad I am not the only person that's happened to @Areej . Hopefully this will work wonders for you and you will love it just as much of not more. Good luck. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Yusu1234 Itโ€™s not a permanent Result so it will wash off when you next wash your hair after use, but your hair looks great and thick like itโ€™s good for parties, weddings, and if you want to try for work itโ€™s good for everyday, but I only use t for weddings and parties to make my hair look thicker.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Galara01 @So true, good that I got a chance to try something and do a comparison review ๐Ÿฅฐ