cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have a few Kinks

MrsD
Total Glossip

Pineapple, it’s curl enhancer by Windless and Moodie. It all depends on the day and the weather. If it is a day with moisture in the air or slightly windy it goes in to deep waves and curls but if it’s a dry still day I can keep it quite straight for a couple of hours before the waves/curls start again. Second day it is always deep waves/curls. I never leave it any longer than 2 days and I have short hair 😂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD I'm so sorry I don't know much about fine hair, but if it's going limp maybe it needs some more proteins, you could try the "Cantu Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream", it's about 7£ normally.

Also it may be worth it for you to pop into the curlyhair reddit and ask about affordable styler best suited for you. Bonus - they have loooooaads of information about types of hair and what you could need for it Smiley Happy.

Just a thought, have you checked the price of your product online? I see it for 16£ per 150ml which I imagine would last you a long time. Just want to make sure you aren't getting overcharged! Unfortunately as with many other things our best hair  products only come with trial and error, I hope you can find something more affordable soon. Woman Happy

MrsD
Total Glossip

I actually seen that advertised on Superdrug website yesterday, I think I will try it. I have tried so many things over the years, even perms!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Let us know how you get on with it if you decide to get it. Woman Happy

If you haven't, it may be worth trying going sulfate/sillicone free. I've only realised my hair is NOT supposed to be straight in the past couple of years and I've had a good progress eliminating them from my products, leading to embracing the waves and now what looks like actual ringlets on a good day Smiley Happy.

MrsD
Total Glossip

We all have good and bad hair days don’t we? 😂.

yes, I am going to try to get it on Saturday when I am in town, i’ll Let you know how I get on with it.

MrsD
Total Glossip

I was actually in town this morning but neither Superdrug or Boots stock it so I will try when I am in Glasgow in December.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD Yes you can't always find everything, really depends on the store. You could possibly do a delivery too if you are in a hurry, but December is close enough anyway! x

Bri246
Nailing It

I use Shea moisture as well, its my go to when it comes to hair care. I've also tried noughty hair care and that is pretty good too xx

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

Really @Pineapple I've been really wanting to try those palmers shampoo and conditioners recently and who doesn't love coconut or cocoa scented hair 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Clairesteelcity Yes it smells amazing!  I'd recommend trying the conditioning shampoo,  that's what made the biggest difference for me Smiley Happy.