cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make your hair look thicker after hair loss

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

https://fabled.com/content/edit-aae-how-can-I-make-my-hair-look-thicker-after-hair-loss.html?utm_sou...

Anyone have any tips about how to make hair look thicker? I always found backcombing hair from the roots makes it look a lot thicker x

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to make your hair look thicker after hair loss

science_geek
Going Pro

Agreed @sfbeautyxo, backcombing always works but I find that it really tangled my hair and then it takes me literally hours trying to get it all normal. 

Have you tried using a hair mask? It will take a bit of time for you to start seeing some results but try doing it once a week I’m sure you’ll notice a bit of a difference 😊 also for the long run but do you take a multi Vit? I only realise how well it was working till I stopped taking it 💖

JennnCore
Multimasker

I also agree with the back combing, it's always been my go to as I adore big, volumised hair, but unfortunately mine is really thin after having a kid 🖤

Ashli
Beauty Icon

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Thank you so much for sharing, I’ll have to give it a go x💞

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @sfbeautyxo  5 years ago I had to have a total hysterectomy and both ovaries removed and the run up to that op, along with a heart scare (misdiagnosis) I found I lost a lot of hair due to stress! I thought it would never get back to its natural thickness, so I would add in clip in hair extensions or use matching ponytail scrunchie things when wearing my hair up in a bun. I still use them to make it look thicker, but thankfully my hair is much better now! Smiley Happy x