Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Holiday Hair

eza78
Total Glossip

Hi all,

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations for how to protect hair while on holiday in a hot climate?  I'll be in Asia for 6 weeks at the start of next year.  My hair really suffers while on holiday; a combination of sun & salty water.  I'd so love to come back this time with hair that's less straw-like.  Help!

5 REPLIES

Re: Holiday Hair

Pineapple
Multimasker

What a great question, I'd love to hear ideas too!

My tactic is to always wear a hat and try not to get my hair in the water too much but that's not always fun 😆. I've seen a few hair sunscreen sprays but I've never tried them, hope someone here has and can give some insight. 

As for the straw like aftermath the best you can do is make sure you have a really moisturizing set of hair care with you. Maybe use hair mask a little bit more often than your usual. 

Bon
Winging It

@Pineapple@eza78 definitely would recommend hair masks, my sister swears by them.

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Bon My hair is really dry and I love using extra moisturising masks! Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Hairdressers Invisible Oil Hair Styling Oil - . - Bumble and Bumble is really good! Not too heavy and greasy but keep your hair super smooth xx

eza78
Total Glossip

@TazK I've wanted to try this for a while but wasn't sure as  it's quite pricey.  I might treat myself  to take away with me.  Thanks for the recommendation.