cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hair

Ali
Winging It

Has anyone used Avada black mavala shampoo and conditioner.  I have natural dark brown hair with about 10% grey.  I want to gloss up the brown without dulling the grey. 

Ali Bassford
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hair

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

Hi I've used it in the past. It really brings out the tone and shine of the hair. I also have my hair coloured and it has a tendency to go a bit brassy and this stuff retains the colour for longer. It's worth the investment. 

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I haven’t, I have seen some adverts but it seems quite expensive and I don’t like to spend that much wIthout a personal recommendation from some one I know! Xx

Ali
Winging It

Thank you. I'm really tempted to try it.

Ali Bassford

Milliejean
Winging It

Hi there

I've never used the Black  Malva shampoo but I’ve used the Clove one in the past. I couldn’t use it every day as it made my hair too soft. You did get it in travel size bottles so could buy that first to see how you get on.  I also used their detox shampoo once a week but sadly it was discontinued.  I use Charles Worthington and John Freida products specifically for brown hair if I feel my hair needs a boost. I’ve taken a break from colouring my hair this year and my hairdresser actually commented on the condition and shine. To be honest, I change my shampoo every day and only condition once a week!

Ali
Winging It

Thank you for your feed back really useful.  I'm going to try it. I'm always changing my shampoo and conditioner too.  And haven't dyed my hair for 18 months because of condition.  Feels really soft now but I want the colour to have a little bit more depth.

Ali Bassford