cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair straightners

Bon
Winging It

I need a new hair straightner, any particular make that anyone would recommend?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Hair straightners

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I can highly recommend Corioliss  C2.  I have used GHD in the past and they have nothing on Corioliss. Sadly when my C2s died I upgraded to C3, which are still better than GHD, but not as good as the older C2 version. 

Bon
Winging It

Thank you for that. To be honest I've never heard of that make so will certainly look them up!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

To be honest @Bon I had never heard of them until my sister, who is a hairdresser used hers on my hair! I was sold instantly! Smiley Very Happy 

Bon
Winging It

@Amanda-C you are tempting me to go out and buy one immediately!!

I have quite long hair and super thick so I need a good one to cope with my hair!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Ha ha naughty me! Smiley Wink My hair is just below my shoulders and also quite thick with a natural wave, so I still need to work at it to get it smooth. Sadly as I said the C2s were better than the recent C3s, but both are still way better than GHD, in my personal opinion! I would still do your research and read other peoples reviews so you get a good range of advice/ opinions Smiley Happy x

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I always tend to go for ghd but only because they have a very good returns system they replace without any issues and always give a better model x

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

Cloud 9 are suppised to be very good... im still using my very old GHDs but they work!!

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

Highly recommend the remington straighteners I’ve had mine for over 2 years and they still as hot as when I first bought them straightens my hair in minutes even on the low setting u can change the temp to your liking I love mine and my daughter loves hers too 

Highlighted

Tarnjit
Multimasker

I'm also a remmington fan if you want straighteners that work as good as the higher end ones but without breaking the bank! Xoxo