cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair saver

carla
Nailing It

62A76E3D-599A-4A92-B946-880CAEA70744.jpegFinally got round to getting on here and a picture of this. This product saved my hair when it was dry, dull, limp and brittle. I know I have spoken about it to a few people before and including at the head office. It honestly is a hair saver! I recommend it to everyone ☺️ Xx

@HannahM1980 @Lingalong8 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Hair saver

Einstein
Getting Lippy

What is the application process please?

Also, how large is the bottle? It looks really  small.

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Could I please ask where you buy this from 💖💖💖

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

@Einstein it looks like the bottle is 50ml. This is the information I found about it - basically looks like you use it in the same way as a hair serum.

abel.m Therapy Rejuvenating Protein Cream, an exceptionally lightweight leave-in serum formulated with white caviar to stimulate cell turnover and create an anti-frizz barrier leaving hair nourished, strong and healthy. Hair is moisturised, luxuriously soft and full of lustre.

To achieve the ultimate result of revitalised, radiant, smooth and healthy-looking hair use with the complete label.m Therapy range.

To use: Apply a small amount of this lightweight serum evenly through damp hair to regenerate and strengthen before styling

@Maryhelen you can get it on All Beauty, Look Fantastic, Amazon and other online retailers.

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Thanks @carla  I am going to make a note of this for when I finish my current hair products xxx

carla
Nailing It

@Lingalong8 no worries.  It helped my hair so much! I hope it works for you too! Xx

carla
Nailing It

I got mine from tony and guy. Well worth it xx

carla
Nailing It

After washing your hair just get the excess water off, eg with a towel etc and the pump it into your hands, rub the product on tour hands and then run your hands through your hair.  

It doesn’t feel like there is any product in your hair which is one reason I love it!  I couldn’t recommend it enough! He bottle lasts me for so long it’s untrue!