cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair repair - pantene

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

15537923308425812786925668024672.jpg

Has anyone tried these? I picked up a box in Sainsburys for £2.50. Is anyone old enough to remember the old VO5 hot oil ampoules, they kind of remind me of them. 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Hair repair - pantene

science_geek
Going Pro

I haven't used this @Priya_13, but I have used other Pantene products - they're a great brand! Smiley Happy x

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@science_geek £2.50 for 3 treatments is a bargain. I'll see if they make a difference to my hair. Its in need of some tlc.

donster
Going Pro

@Priya_13 I remember the old V05 hot oil, used to leave them heating in a cup of water!Smiley LOL Let us know what you think of the Pantene, that a great price.

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13  oooh post a review once used??

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@donster  ha ha yes I remember taking a mug in the bathroom with hot water to heat the oil. To be fair I can't remember if they the oil did any good??? I used to have long hair down to my hips when I was younger and I used to use 2 of them at a time. 

science_geek
Going Pro

Definitely agree @Priya_13! I've just checked online (on the Sainsbury's website) and it says they've got them in stock at £2.50 there too - I might purchase one too just to try it out. I always grow my hair and then it frays and thins at the bottoms but, definitely just in general my hair needs some tlc too.

donster
Going Pro

@Priya_13  It always felt like a treat for the hair but I agree not sure if it improved the condition!  

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@science_geek  I used it yesterday and my hair was really soft afterwards. I will use once a week and maybe buy another box.  I will use it on the lengths of my hair as the top of my hair looked a tad greasy.

@donster I know 😁 but there wasn't much else around for hair treatments. My mum used to use it too. I think we both gave up and went back to using coconut oil.  

donster
Going Pro

@Priya_13 It was so limited choice compared to all the fabulous treats on offer today, we are spolit for choice. Coconut oil is so versatile I love it.