cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hair Repair

Lexipug
Nailing It

Can anybody recommend a great hair mask. My hair is coloured and quite fine. I want to keep it looking shiny and smooth, anything too rich tends to make it too greasy I’ve tried a cheaper brand an Argan one. it was really buttery and it was no good. Help needed!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Hair Repair

j007
Winging It

Check Kerastase brand, it is the best I have ever tried 

Lexipug
Nailing It

Thanks I’ll have a look now!

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

Hi @Lexipug

I would recommend coconut oil massage in, cover with a bag and leave in as long as you can before shampooing out. 

Aussie hair conditioners are also good! Enjoy 

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

I was going to recommend Ojon restorative hair treatment but it looks like it's been discontinued. An overnight hair mask usually do the trick when my hair is dry.  I think bumble and bumble do one. 

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

Bed head repair conditioner is great I use it as a mask and it leaves my hair soft silky and shiny and it’s repaired my dry split ends 

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

Aveda Damage Remedy treatment.

Don't worry about the shampoo.

Honestly, as someone who destroyed their hair for years....the BEST treatment is a

Lois1
Multimasker

I have the same issue, I don't use intensive treatment masks as i find they make my hair limp. Philip Kingsleys Moisture balance shampoo & conditioner works fab. Makes my hair feel thicker & fuller whilst taming frizz/static.