cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair Dyes

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

To colour my hair, I currently use John Frieda Precision Foam Colour as it is so easy to use for someone like me who's totally awkward colouring their own hair 😂  This is so easy because it's a foam, and so easy to apply.

Two things though, it seems to be getting harder to find in some shops (don't know if they're stopping selling it?), and the colour choice isn't the widest...I'd like to use some more vivid colours, brighter reds etc.  

Can anyone recommend a similar kind of dye (foam like and easy to use!) that I could try instead?  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hair Dyes

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Just thought I'd bump this up, as I'd be really interested to know if anyone knows of any similar kind of hair dye...foam like, easy to apply!!  

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

ive never tried this product so i cant comment if it is equally as easy to apply. 

But i love the loreal creme casting gloss I thik because it is semi permanent it leaves your hair feeling super conditioned. I love the colour range ive had about 6 different shades over the last 5/6 years. 

I think this is easy to apply too but im not a fan of the smell. 

Claire

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@Clairesteelcity Thanks,  I'll have to look into it!  😊  I've heard of that brand, but always thought that those that apply with a nozzle looked really hard to apply 😬  I guess once it's on and spread over the hair it'll just be the same as the foam in theory.  

Its a wonder I even started using the foam one tbh, as I'm really clueless when it comes to things like that...I just whack it on and hope for the best!  😂  Touch wood, it's always cam out ok so far!  Just wish they did a bigger colour choice though. 

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

well i think the loreal ones have a good range of colours but more natural colours and less vibrant colours if thats what you normally look for. 

But i think its fairly easy to do, like you say similar to the foam; once its all on your hair you just rub it around like shampoo haha