cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Gypsy Shrine Haul

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Sooo I've had my eye on Suva pigments for a while after seeing some of @EmaSullivan 's amazing looks, but the problem was I just wanted all of them, and they are never in stock on Beauty Bay :'( 

I decided to just get some cheap pigment powders to tide me over until I can go to Canada and get them for cheaper as they actually come from my hometown of Vancouver Smiley Surprised They actually have amazing colour pay off, but I still don't know how to use them to their full potential! 

In my hunt for neon eyeliners, I came across this pure glitter palette from Gypsy Shrine, and as I had credit on my ASOS account, I decided to nab this one too! You can't really see on my arm, but the glitter comes out AMAZING! Really thick and bright <3 It's £25 (probably discounts to be had) so it's a good little invest for my fellow glitter addicts x

IMG_1120.JPGIMG_1117.JPGIMG_1116.JPG

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Gypsy Shrine Haul

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@bonnieburton that glitterrrr 😍😍😍😍

The Suva Liners are fab ! But I know what you mean about them not always being in stock and wanting all of them 😂 I only have 8 🙃😂😂😂😂

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Amazing! Glad you found something ! @bonnieburton 

loving the neon eye liners! 

🤩🤩🤩

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Sooo glittery and colourful!  💖  @bonnieburton 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton 

I'm LOVING the neon liners!! There gorgeous 😍😍😍🖤

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton 

That's fab they come from your hometown 👍

Loving the glittery Gypsy shrine😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I

Have you seen this? Glitter alert😂

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

OMG It's stunning @Suzy @bonnieburton, right up my street as @Suzy  would know! The price is good too. Smiley LOLHeart

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 

Thought you would love it 😉

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@bonnieburton  glliter looks gorgeous especially golden! I love anything golden!😍