Loooovingg!! & pink is my favourite๐Ÿ’—

Re: Gradient Nails from blow LTD

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

they look so pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@EllenL they are so cute!!! I really want to fer my nails done again but I have no excuse but thinking gel nails is a good idea for me too as I have my 6 month old it's just hard looking after him with acrylics!! P. S. I love this gradient look, I think I'm going to follow suit!! Maybe a gradient in yellowy orange though?! Thank you so much for the inspiration!! Xoxo 

donster
Going Pro

@EllenL  they look beautiful,  Unfortunately we do not have a Blow Ltd at my local Debenhams x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beauty1 wrote:

Looks really lovely @EllenL . I was looking at some pastel colours by Essie which looked brilliant for the summer. Smiley Happy

I love Essie nail varnishes - they're the best! I think I might buy some different shades to do my own at home ๐Ÿ˜Š

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarnjit wrote:

@EllenL they are so cute!!! I really want to fer my nails done again but I have no excuse but thinking gel nails is a good idea for me too as I have my 6 month old it's just hard looking after him with acrylics!! P. S. I love this gradient look, I think I'm going to follow suit!! Maybe a gradient in yellowy orange though?! Thank you so much for the inspiration!! Xoxo 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š gels is definitely a good compromise between polish and acrylics - they still look super shiny and last for ages! Ooh orange is a great shout, might try that! x

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

You've just made up my mind @EllenL , I had an Essie manicure a couple of weeks ago, it lasted for ages without chipping and left me really impressed. I have loads of Nails Inc, which are lovely colours but don't seem to last as long. Thank you for your recommendation. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EllenL Aww they look so cute!! Heart I was thinking something coral-ish, or like @Tarnjit suggested yellow to orange, with a palm tree on there somewhere for an extra holiday feel Heart.

Or maybe turquoise ( @SophieG1 Smiley Very Happy) with fishies on it???? Heart

Reality is I'll probably cut mine and not paint them on holiday, too busy playing with the sand they'll go within a day! Woman LOL xx

Tarnjit
Going Pro

I did them one tone orange with a palm tree in a black silhouette on my ring finger one time!! @Pineapple I'm sure they will survive some sand you should deffos go for it and treat yourself esp for a holiday ๐Ÿ˜˜@Xoxo