cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gradient Nails from blow LTD

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

I visited the blow LTD counter in Oxford Street yesterday to have my nails done, and wanted to share the results! I've seen a lot of the gradient nail trend going round, so I wanted to go for something different and experiment with a pink gradient 😊 

I'm so pleased with the results - they look so cute! I always feel so much better when I have gel nails, does anyone else have that?!

blow1.jpg

blow2.jpg

I need to get them re-done for my Summer holiday in 3 weeks... What's everyone doing for their Summer nails? ☀

x

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Gradient Nails from blow LTD

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

They look gorg 😍 I saw similar blue gradient ones ages ago and they were really pretty for summer time! I don’t know what nails I’m getting for summer I’m meant to be getting them done next month cause Me n my gals are going to see Lewis capaldi In Edinburgh🤩 haven’t decided what to get yet tho 💅🏻

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Looks really lovely @EllenL . I was looking at some pastel colours by Essie which looked brilliant for the summer. Smiley Happy

Anniie
Beauty Icon

My nails look like this 😍😍😍 love it @EllenL 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

They look fab!  😍  @EllenL  Hope you have a lovely holiday! 🌞

I wanted to go to get mine done with the Debenhams birthday offer, but unfortunately I don't have a counter near me ☹️  

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

So pretty I had my nails done at the one in Birmingham for the awards ceremony and they still haven’t chipped a week later! I’m super careless as well. 

They also do home visits 😊

Areej
Beauty Icon

@EllenL Looks pretty, I can’t wait till my nails grow 🙈 wished I never but my nails as a kid 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

They are cute ☺️ I was doing gel but they broke so having a wee break. Miss having my nails done! 

@EllenL 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  The colour sunits you. It looks beautiful. 💓 I haven’t tried gel yet, but have had my nails done at Blow Ltd once with OPI and was very pleased with the result. 💅 🥰

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

Loving the gradient look! Soo wish I had blow LTD  near me. Love having gels done makes me feel pampered and special...Such a satisfying feeling....like I m worth it 😊