cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: Good hand cream

julieg
Fresh Face

I suffer from the same problem, particularly during autumn through to spring and have tried lots of different hand creams over the years. I have found O'Keefes Working Hands to be really effective. I put it on at bedtime and after a week or two, my hands are soft  and remain so, as long as I continue using most nights. You don't need to use very much as it goes a long way and isn't expensive. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

First off, I don't know if you were exaggerating when you say you wash them "every few minutes", or you actually really do?!  If you do, then there's really no need to wash them so often, and cutting down would obviously be the first help in getting your hands back in good condition.

One of my favourite hand creams are 'O'Keeffe's Working hands', it's not expensive, and you can get it from Superdrug and Boots, and it really does work without being greasy.  

@Rabia

Highlighted

Rabia
Glitterati

@DJMcCumiskey

Lols ๐Ÿ˜.... I mean most of the time my hands are under tap ... I have 3 lil kids and taking them to toilet all day ... making foods ,washing wheezzz n pooozzzz ๐Ÿ˜‚ washing there faces , doing the dishes... I think I have ocd of not having clean hands so I wash my hands almost after everything ๐Ÿ™‚ but you are right I am also thinking washing hand a lot could be the reason for dryness n hardness... 

thanks for replying

last year i used some hand cream from boots I donโ€™t remember the name I think it was Nivea or Lโ€™Oreal hand cream but donโ€™t remember exactly what it was ... but this winter want to try something good for my hands ... I hv never   Heard of this one but I would love to try this one... ๐Ÿ˜

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I used to be the same, washing my hands way too much, and they were cracked, dry and red, so I cut back on it and they are a lot better, and I also try and use hand cream, but I'm terrible for remembering to put it on!  I have it all over the house, my handbag, my car, my husbands car, and I still forget!  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

THE BEST without a doubt is Locitaine Shea Butter 20% hand cream. A miracle.

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

The body shops hemp hand cream is fab non greasy and very moisturising the whole hemp range is great and I would highly recommend