cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite nail varnish

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD What cleanse liquid Smiley Happy? And red or gold of course! 

MrsD
Total Glossip

@Pineapple it’s Red Carpet Purify I use. I have got some reds and also a gold, wish I was more artistic and could do nail art 😂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD Thanks,  I'll see if I can find something similar. For when I don't have the time to spend on my nails I've picked up a big pack of nail stickers off ebay which are really easy to use and always look nice (cheating at this lol). 😁

MrsD
Total Glossip

It’s available in Sally’s or big M&S stores @Pineapple

what sort of stickers?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD I'll have a look soon! They're "water decal nail stickers" you can find loads of different ones.  I like buying packs of 50, they are random but always have nice ones and are really cheap! 

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@MrsD Ooh! The liquid sounds good! Do you find that it has the same effect as buffing? 

Will definitely have to try it! I’ve got my nails red at the minute, getting in the Christmas spirit 🤭🎅🏼

MrsD
Total Glossip

@Carys96 Sorry for the delay I had a day out yesterday with my oldest friend and her husband.

it takes all the oil off the surface of your nail and allows the polish to stick which is what buffing does (not the shining biffing of course).

i think I will be doing mine either red or a coral tomorrow for my holiday. 🌞

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@MrsD No worries! Hope you had a lovely time!

Ooh, that sounds good! 

MrsD
Total Glossip

@Pineapple They look good but I think I could be rubbish at putting them on. I loved the Christmas ones.

by the way well done getting to test the face mask 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MrsD They are really easy to use and very forgiving.  You use water to get them to  stick on so it's easy to redo if you don't like the placement or they end up crinkled. Smiley Happy I've got a pack of snowflakes I plan on using next time. 

And thanks,  I'm so excited to get to test the mask! I need to wait until I'm back home next week to have it though, I can't wait!  😂😂😂

I hope you have a great holiday!  We already know you'll have beautiful nails! 😀❤