cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dyson Airwrap - worth it?

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I sent it back. I already have the Supersonic so I didn't need the hairdryer part. So with the curls not lasting it was not worth keeping just for the brush attachment. I was disappointed though as I wanted it to work. Old fashoined curls with rag rollers on damp hair slept in overnight will work on me, so I was hoping as this dried in the curl it would work. Sadly not. However if you are someone with a natural wave or curl in your hair this may be amazing for you.

Re: Dyson Airwrap - worth it?

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I have the Supersonic hairdryer and that is brilliant so I decided to get the Airwrap. Sadly I returned it because the beautiful curls dropped out. Without products they lasted about 20 mins before returning to poker straight and with products dropped from a curl to a wave to straight in about an hour or so. As I already had the hairdryer I had no need ofcthe drying attatchment, the curls didn't last and so it wasn't worth keeping just for the round brush and straightening brush. My hair is poker straight, fine, delicate, healthy and long. To be fair curls don't last in it with wands or straightners either. Only a chopstick curler or old fashioned rag curling overnight on damp hair works. 

If you have different hair it might be brilliant. I was pleased to be able to send it back to QVC with 30 day guarentee. I was disappointed it did not work and I took advice from Dyson online and in store to make sure I was using it correctly.