cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dyson Airwrap - worth it?

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Has anyone seen the new Dyson Air Wrap tool? I tried it last weekend at Bluewater and it really is amazing. 

https://www.dyson.co.uk/hair-care/dyson-airwrap-styler-overview.html

Is it worth the price though? Robot surprised

8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Dyson Airwrap - worth it?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ve got the Dyson hairdryer and I love it - it’s expensive but my hair is so much healthier and smoother since using it for the last year 👍🏼  so I’d imagine the new tool is just as good! Not sure if the curls would stay if they aren’t using high heat like a straightener... but I guess it would be like a blow dry?

Interested to hear if anyone’s tried it!

Vali
Getting Lippy

I would like to hear too, is it good? I did not try but I hope I will get for Christmas and interesting to know is it worth the price?😁

adamsneddon
Total Glossip

i had seen on youtube the other day that glamlifeguru had not had a very good experience, i would watch the video before deciding if you are going to buy it or not 

StephHS90
Total Glossip

It does look great and I like the idea of no heat damage 🙌🏽 There was a beauty hack on insta yesterday to get the same look, using a plastic bottle and a hair dryer 😂🙈 

Donbella
Winging It
It does look good, it’s so very expensive though😳

Priya_13
Multimasker

I saw that too, it was Huda and her hair looked amazing afterwards. My hair is naturally curly and it takes me ages to straighten my hair, I wouldn't bother curling it up again but I'm lazy when it comes to my hair, I've not had it cut since June!

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I am trying this out with the QVC 30 day return policy. I have the Dyson dryer and that's brilliant but I am not very skilled with a hairdryer and brush. So I decidrd to try the Airwrap. My hair looks amazing and its really easy to use. My issue at the moment is that the curls drop out within a couple of hours. I am experimenting with different products. I do have poker straight hair which is also limp, fine and thin. If I can't get the curls to stay it will have to go back.

Tina_
Blending In

wow thats expensive, I wonder how good it is for that price?