cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dry Shampoo recommendations

eza78
Multimasker

Hi there,  can anyone recommend a dry shampoo please?  I sometimes like to ‘pep’ my hair up between washes but find my Batiste one to be great for volume but a bit drying on my hair and scalp.  There are so many dry shampoos on the market now, i’d really appreciate it if someone can recommend one or share some experience with me. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Dry Shampoo recommendations

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@eza78 have you tried philip kingsly or lee stafford, both brands are amazing, my sister uses it...

My hair use to get greesy quixk, bit then i stopped using conditioner... it took a few washes for my hair to get used to it (at first it use to feel try, but after 2/3 washes it had gotten used to the shampoo only... and i blow dry it... my hair is shiny and healthy... no need for egen straightnng x

shubhi
Going Pro

@eza78 I use Mercy Handy Dry Shampoo and it smells so good and is effective as well !!

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I only ever tried Batiste -  didn't like at all, left white residue on my hair. And Co lab - depending which one great smell I think I liked the coconut the most, no white residues 😁 but I only use from time to time 

eza78
Multimasker

@Anniie I decided to go for the Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo dry shampoo.  I haven't tried it properly get but it smells lovely.  Thanks for the recommendations. 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Great 💖 let us know how u get on xx 😘

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

Batiste does coloured ones too if you have brown hair etc.

And lighter texture so your scalp is not too dry.

If you can't find another one you like Smiley Happy

anne_s
Winging It

I use Mon Platin Total Repair Shampoo for dry/coloured hair with Total Reviving Conditioner but my hair are very thin and oily so I apply mask/conditioner to the ends only after washing hair and towel dry. They have a wide range of products and actually I love this brand. Try using their 12 in one hair cream it’s great and smells lovely A3C71B9B-CED7-4AA9-820D-95DCAB4ABD71.jpeg

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@eza78  I  am not a great fan of them and have tried a few brands, as they tend to make my hair feel clogged up, but I do like Herbal Escences as they at least smell nice Smiley Happy x