cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deodorants

eza78
Multimasker

I'm looking to switch up my deodorant, does anyone have any recommendations please?  Ideally from cruelty-free brands.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Deodorants

shubhi
Going Pro

@eza78 Although I don't use deodorant but would like to suggest the roll on deodorants instead of spray one.If you haven't tried them give them a try !!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Salt of the Earth Deodrant in Holland & Barretts is a good one to try if you want a natural unscented one. They also have a travel size available so its handbag friendly and they currently on offer for £2.99

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@eza78  I use Mitcham roll on deodorant but I have no idea if it's cruelty free but it's effective.  Otherwise I would try Lush or Body shop. I expect both of those stores would have cruelty free deodorant. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I used to use the Salt of Earth solid one, I think it would have lasted me a lifetime lol. It doesn't move, try a mini I think they do them. Also I'm doing a wild experiment and don't use anything, so far I don't seem to be stinky!Woman Very Happy xx

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

superdrug own brand do some great ones, roller balls and sprays and of course is cruelty free.

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@eza78 native unearthed natural deo are really good. they come in a glass jar and its a but are effective. i have tried and loved the activated charcoal one. hoping to try others soon

eza78
Multimasker

Annoyingly I think the Mitchum brand now belongs to a company that isn't cruelty-free.  

@Angelprincess87  Superdrug's own brand of course are & cruelty free they do great products that are such good value too.  Thanks for reminding me, for some reason this hadn't occurred to me.

The solid deodorants are best eco-wise I think and the ones that come in jars are great @BegumN  (recyclable packaging too!).  I bought a mini-version of the Aurelia botanical deodorant for backpacking and it was excellent and a great space-saver too. 

@Pineapple @Ashli I will definitely give that one you recommend a go.  I prefer an unscented deodorant anyway.