cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curler Recommendation

AKristina
Winging It

Hi all!

Can anyone recommend a really good curling iron? I've been looking at the Mark Hill one with the changeable heads, but I would love to know if anyone has a foolproof one that always works for them! 😍

I've tried using my GHDs but the curl always falls out after a few hours 😭

Thank you 🥰

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Curler Recommendation

Ashli
In the Spotlight

I use the Babyliss Curl Secret Hair Styler. This works like a dream! It’s super easy to use and you get such cute curls! It’s foolproof and I definitely feel like everyone could use this! It is worth the hype and definitely worth the money! I absolutely love the packaging! I have super long hair and this curls my whole head within about 15 minutes! This is a must have 👌

Anniie
Multimasker

@AKristina I have the Cloud 9 the waving wand, its really good, i use to love everyting GHD but when i got married i got gifted the Cloud 9 straightner, and i was in love, better than GHD, so went for the curler too x

KarlaLou
All Eyes on Me

I've got the Mark Hill one and have tried 4 different heads. None of them last! I'm not sure if it's me or its just useless lol XO

AKristina
Winging It

Aw man! I need to invest in some decent styling sprays as well I think! The only time I have ever had curls stay was when I had my hair done for a friend's wedding (five years ago)! 🤣😂

Naz_A
Getting Lippy

I’ve purchased the Mark hill interchangeable Wanda and my curls did last but I had issues with my wand and it just stopped working, so I returned it in exchange for a new one and the same thing happened, after 3 attempts of trying new 3 wands I gave up, I find my curls last better when I tie my hair up when damp and let the curls air dry and also by using a curl gel (John Frieda), check out videos on YouTube for heatless curls 

Lola123
Nailing It

Tresemmé curling wands are really good, I think there are two different sizes available xxx 

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

I love the Nume curling wands so easy to use heat up fast and my thick hair keeps the curls in they do all different sizes and ones with interchangeable heads    

https://numeusa.com/curling-wands 

https://www.beautybay.com/l/nume/

Hope this helps x

Tarnjit
Multimasker

I usually do mine without heat with wet hair and brought some of those pink bendy hair curlers from wilkos/primark

I wrap my hair around them and then tie them closed at my scalp then hairdryer and sleep all night with them in. Take them out the next day and hairspray then comb out if I want loose curls. I love this simple way of getting curls, and I naturally have poker straight lank hair.

However I have seen this offer on t k maxx which if I were going for curlers I would deffos buy:

https://www.tkmaxx.com/women/beauty/beauty-accessories/hair+beauty-electricals/black-original-stylin...

Screenshot_20190314_000451.jpg